Thoughts that written by ordinary woman who has been through lots in her life. There are the ups, the downs and the hurdles, but I manage. Through all that, I just lay my life to God. For the fun parts, I love dancing ( hip hop, street and LA style ), books, movies, eating, food, and just sleep!

Monday, July 20, 2009

Are Men Just The Same?

Are they the same creature, who is after one thing and then just toss it away?
Is there anyone different? What differs him and the others? Nothing I guess or am I the one who caught up with the same type..?
Will there be official or am I just unofficial girlfriend?

2 comments:

Lance said...

I'm here to say that not all men are the same. That men can (and do) care deeply. Believe in that. Believe in what can be. And don't settle for someone who doesn't honor and respect you for who you are. You are an amazing lady, Alia, believe that always...

KreAsisa said...

setuju dgn kata2 Lance..jangan menyamaratakan lah..& ga perlu curigaan tp tetep waspada

inget deh nyanyiannya si snow white..masak sih dari berjuta2 di dunia ga ada.. Pasti ada cuma belon ketemu..