On the way back to home from work yesterday, I met an old colleague whom I haven't seen for probably two years. After finished kissing both each other's cheeks, asked how are you stuffs then came up this question :
"Are you married?"
I paused...then with big grin I said "Nope.." She showed funny facial expression and telling me about some our friends have married. Blahh...blaaahh....*felt want to close my ears*
Thank God, it didn't take a long time to hear more stories about marriages. At home, the memory of that conversation hadn't faded then during my quite moment, I made the positives and negatives being single.
Let me start from the positves first :
- Being single is free to make own decision, without worrying your partner's feeling
- More time to do any hobbies or fun things
- No heartbreak
- Basically all the freedom you need in the world
And the negatives....
- Always hate to hear or answer the question above
- No partner if I want to go to the wedding
- and I dont know what else...
Well, I'm not a hypocrite, I'm still waiting for my significant other. But in mean time, just enjoy ( or sometimes dwelling ) for being single.