Thoughts that written by ordinary woman who has been through lots in her life. There are the ups, the downs and the hurdles, but I manage. Through all that, I just lay my life to God. For the fun parts, I love dancing ( hip hop, street and LA style ), books, movies, eating, food, and just sleep!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Another Lesson About Patience

Today, I learn again the value of patience, sharpening the ability to become patient. Whatever happened earlier, I decided to take it as practicing my patience. There's no use being impatient and rush things. What I got is only anger, frustration and agitation. In fact I hurt someone's else feeling by being impatient. I feel guilty about it.

Well, I guess it's time just sit back as watching the night sky and enjoy the moment.

PS : perhaps on the way become patient, I might lose temper or agitated or upset.

No comments: