Thoughts that written by ordinary woman who has been through lots in her life. There are the ups, the downs and the hurdles, but I manage. Through all that, I just lay my life to God. For the fun parts, I love dancing ( hip hop, street and LA style ), books, movies, eating, food, and just sleep!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Accepting

Things come and go
Some things they are kept for years, some just last for days, months
People come and go
Some stay with me, some gone...

When things are not going as I want them to be. It is sad but the only best thing I can do is be grateful of what I have now.

1 comment:

Lance said...

Alia,
Yes, what we have is NOW. And while there will be people that come and go...all we can do is take this moment, now, and fully embrace what it is, and who is touching our lives. Keep on doing that...