Thoughts that written by ordinary woman who has been through lots in her life. There are the ups, the downs and the hurdles, but I manage. Through all that, I just lay my life to God. For the fun parts, I love dancing ( hip hop, street and LA style ), books, movies, eating, food, and just sleep!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Chris Brown and Ne Yo are Coming to Jakarta!!



Yep, it's been the talk of this moments by all Jakartans. Chris Brown and and Ne Yo are coming to Jakarta for concert. I bet it's going to be super awesome!! I love Chris Brown's dance and his songs!! also for Ne Yo. Both top young R&B artists are coming to Jakarta. It's something to look forward to, especially for me, I'm a hip hop chick.

HOWEVER..there's a price to pay to see them. The ticket is 750.000 rupiah, nearly 1 million rupiah which is around 70 USD. Awww....expensive. I haven't decided, on the other hand I really want to watch them in spite of the expensive ticket. I hope they are truly worth to watch!

OMG, I still can't believe they are coming. I want to see them badly.

No comments: