Thoughts that written by ordinary woman who has been through lots in her life. There are the ups, the downs and the hurdles, but I manage. Through all that, I just lay my life to God. For the fun parts, I love dancing ( hip hop, street and LA style ), books, movies, eating, food, and just sleep!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Then I Found Peace...


Took about few hours later to decide I should seek comfort to the greater power : God. Bended on my knees, ask for His help and comfort. I felt peace, no more hatred, no more anger and I have forgiven him. Other than that...I have accepted the pain, accepted he's not longer mine, accepted the break up...

This where the actually journey begins.....when letting go takes practice and patience.

It takes a minute to have crush someone and a day to love someone....
But it takes a life time to forget someone

1 comment:

avalon said...

keep walkin..... things that we do in this life leave a trace and mark and will stay forever with us...we never own anything since we were born untill we breath now...so we never lost anything after all....