Thoughts that written by ordinary woman who has been through lots in her life. There are the ups, the downs and the hurdles, but I manage. Through all that, I just lay my life to God. For the fun parts, I love dancing ( hip hop, street and LA style ), books, movies, eating, food, and just sleep!

Saturday, August 1, 2009

I Just Wish..

I just wish things are little bit easier for me...
I don't ask for huge amount of money, diamonds or gold
Well, the school life is rough at this moment. Bored to tears with work.I feel like nothing to look forward to.

Wish to live closer to work and gym just so I can do hip hop again. Felt like reborn when this instructor came. But I have to let go again...

I just wish things are little bit easier in any ways. And if possible I want to study journalism abroad, even if it's just a short course.

Why did You let the terrorists to rule in this country? Why did You let their actions??

1 comment:

Lance said...

Sending hugs your way Alia...hang in there my friend...