Thoughts that written by ordinary woman who has been through lots in her life. There are the ups, the downs and the hurdles, but I manage. Through all that, I just lay my life to God. For the fun parts, I love dancing ( hip hop, street and LA style ), books, movies, eating, food, and just sleep!

Monday, August 3, 2009

I WANT LOTS OF MONEYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

I'm very familiar with the term "Money can't buy happiness" and not sure whether it's true or not. However I do need lots of money for my big dream : going back to school ( in overseas ) !! Have been daydreaming taking journalistic course even if it's only for 3 months. But I hope more than that.

This Sunday, ( hopefully ) I will go to education fair and I'm crossing my fingers to find affordable school. Either way I still want lots of moneyyy!!! I'd definetely use the money for school and trip around Europe! I want to see snow.

*Dream big Alia*

No comments: