Thoughts that written by ordinary woman who has been through lots in her life. There are the ups, the downs and the hurdles, but I manage. Through all that, I just lay my life to God. For the fun parts, I love dancing ( hip hop, street and LA style ), books, movies, eating, food, and just sleep!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Something Has Changed?

Over the last weeks, I can't rid of the thoughts of going back to school. I haven't decided which school I want to go in and I even have no idea whether I can afford to pay the school's tuition. But the eagerness is very strong and I'm so so want to go back to school. Earn another degree or certification, either in writing or teaching.

I used to dream of wedding vows and bells, but it has been moved to lower list now. I don't envy to happily married couples walking hand in hand...I envy to those who can go abroad and study! How lucky they are. If I had all the money in the world, I would have gone for school in Europe or States.

No comments: