Thoughts that written by ordinary woman who has been through lots in her life. There are the ups, the downs and the hurdles, but I manage. Through all that, I just lay my life to God. For the fun parts, I love dancing ( hip hop, street and LA style ), books, movies, eating, food, and just sleep!

Monday, May 3, 2010

1st of May

Dinner at Loewy
On the 1st May, where at that day many people chosen to have large demonstration, we the hip ladies prefer to hang out in little area called Mega Kuningan and had dinner at Loewy. Of course it filled with fun because it was Diane's birthday. It was started just from my text message to her saying happy birthday. And the result : free dinner at one of the most hip place in town.

It was all filled laughters and typical ladies's night out. Very Sex and The City (rrr...ritte ).

No comments: