Thoughts that written by ordinary woman who has been through lots in her life. There are the ups, the downs and the hurdles, but I manage. Through all that, I just lay my life to God. For the fun parts, I love dancing ( hip hop, street and LA style ), books, movies, eating, food, and just sleep!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Heyyyaaaa...It's Been A While

Whoooaaaaa....I haven't been writing anything for ages! And the typical excuse is...BUSY!! Yeah, working everyday makes my body and brain tired. I had bad flu for while, my students' examination is getting nearer.

Another thing happened is, I'm moving to a school ( again ). Yes, my new job in English Institution didn't last long. I have proposed my resignation. To be really honest, I missed my students in school. When there was opening in an International School, I just applied and I got accepted.

The funny thing is, I'll be surrounded with Brits again. My teaching team is a British. Well, I guess I'm over hating and avoiding the Brits.

I'm looking forward to be working in my school...agaiiiinnnn!!!!!

No comments: