Thoughts that written by ordinary woman who has been through lots in her life. There are the ups, the downs and the hurdles, but I manage. Through all that, I just lay my life to God. For the fun parts, I love dancing ( hip hop, street and LA style ), books, movies, eating, food, and just sleep!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Today's Another Post


*I think* About three weeks ago, we went to the grand opening of the new gym branch at Gandaria City ( another shopping center to be visited ), and of course we had great time there.

There were dance competition, dance performances by the instructors ( love them soo mucccchhh ), and performances by a local artist ( not really into it ).


--- one of the dance performances by the instructors ( very blur..well it's hard to take pics when they are moving all the time )





Well, here we are...nice decoration celebrating the Chinese New Year.
I'm really happy to be with good friends and treasure every moment with them.

No comments: