Thoughts that written by ordinary woman who has been through lots in her life. There are the ups, the downs and the hurdles, but I manage. Through all that, I just lay my life to God. For the fun parts, I love dancing ( hip hop, street and LA style ), books, movies, eating, food, and just sleep!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Book Review : Dan Brown Deception Point

This will be my first post about reviewing a book that I just finished reading, which is Deception Point. For those who doesn't know the author is Dan Brown.

I must put two thumbs up for his novel. I couldn't put it down until I finish reading it. He's such a great writer, he seems to know everything. This book is much to politics and scientific, very much different than his previous books that I read; Da Vinci Code and Demons and Angels.

Anyway, one of the great things about working in school ( especially in an international school ) is I can borrow any types of books from the library. Gosh...I miss reading books so much. And I've got two more books waiting to be read.


1 comment:

Danmark said...

Dan Brown writes about the life threatening experience endured not only by Rachel Sexton, but also by the people of the world. Incredibly, Brown manages to write this novel from the conscience of all. By the end of the novel, you will undoubtedly be blown away by the amazing planning of the author and the outstanding experience of the reader.
This heart-pounding thriller of conspiracy, mystery, action, and deception is an incredibly structured novel, the flow and sequence of events is exceptional. The author is able to capture the reader's mind and make them feel as if they were really there, letting them into the characters' own personal conscience and vast knowledge. The reader experiences what it is like feeling there is no way out of a mess you were driven into, nonetheless, regarding national and global security.