Thoughts that written by ordinary woman who has been through lots in her life. There are the ups, the downs and the hurdles, but I manage. Through all that, I just lay my life to God. For the fun parts, I love dancing ( hip hop, street and LA style ), books, movies, eating, food, and just sleep!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Learning Photoshop

You know..I never interested to learn Photoshop, I always lean on my sister to make any designs that I need for my blog. But today, I discovered the excitement of learning Photoshop. And..peeps..please give big clap to Ms. Alia Aswinanda *clap* *clap* ..My first design using Photoshop it's the header of this blog.

If before I have no idea what to do during my 5 weeks summer holiday, now I know!! Beside giving private tutorial, I'm going to learn more applying my Photoshop knowledge.

Oh BTW, I haven't mentioned the reason why I suddenly so excited about Photoshop. It's the because the YearBook thingy. Third week of my job in new school, I'm assigned to do YearBook for my class at least. At first..I was like...*what* I have no idea how to use Photoshop, was thinking to pay my sister instead. But heyy...I'm no quitter! So I just Googled..and Googled, teach myself learning Photoshop.

No comments: