Thoughts that written by ordinary woman who has been through lots in her life. There are the ups, the downs and the hurdles, but I manage. Through all that, I just lay my life to God. For the fun parts, I love dancing ( hip hop, street and LA style ), books, movies, eating, food, and just sleep!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

For The Love of Dancing

Everyone knows I love dancing. I can express myself through dancing, I can let out my sorrow through dancing. I love the new things in dancing, I love learning it. I'm not a professional dancer but I live with dancing.

So for the love of dancing, I'm taking extra time learning new styles at this dance community, Metro Soul Dance. The founder..the only guy in the picture, Tommy. He's also the instructor at Celebrity Fitness. He's good at street hip hop and LA style. Love him to death for his great moves. So here we are, in order supporting his dance community and for my love in dancing, last Thursday before Tommy's class, we took some snapshots. The quality may be not good, because only through mobile phone.

Mega, Tommy and me posing before class

Street hip hop enough?

Proud to be Metro Soul Dance Crew ^_^

Here we are with our dearest Lita ( don't judge her by her looks, she's a funk maestro ).

So yeah, I always excited when it comes to dancing. I'd travel all the way to western part of Jakarta just for dancing ( because different instructor different style ). I don't mind dancing for hours and hours. I just LOVE dancing!

No comments: