Thoughts that written by ordinary woman who has been through lots in her life. There are the ups, the downs and the hurdles, but I manage. Through all that, I just lay my life to God. For the fun parts, I love dancing ( hip hop, street and LA style ), books, movies, eating, food, and just sleep!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Helloooowww April !

Well how time flies when you are having fun. It's the second day of April already. I'm still in holiday *yippeee* and just 2 days away from trip to Singapore * can't wait*. I just finished my tutorial this week *wheeww*, now it's time to make lists of what to buy, what to do and where to go in Singapore. I love this kind of activity!

As for today ( which is weekend ) and still on holiday, just want to read a book, chilling at home, maybe doing some errands in the afternoon. Basically away from hustle and bustle! Ooohh..I forgot packing! I like going places but never like packing. I just put everything in the suitcase * that I can do later*

No comments: