Thoughts that written by ordinary woman who has been through lots in her life. There are the ups, the downs and the hurdles, but I manage. Through all that, I just lay my life to God. For the fun parts, I love dancing ( hip hop, street and LA style ), books, movies, eating, food, and just sleep!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Count My Blessings

Today, I'm counted my blessings turn out my life is not so earth shattering anyway..
Here they are in random order :
  • Lifetime membership in one of hippiest gym in Indonesia and it was a gift from someone.
  • Nike outfits which I get them for free
  • Still able to hang out
  • I have two laptops
  • I have a job
  • I have family
  • A sister who is good in photoshop
  • Good friends
  • A pretty face perhaps...?
  • Have the ability to write

And still more on the list...

1 comment:

Lance said...

Great list Alia, and let me just say about the "pretty face" choice - there shouldn't be a question mark at the end of this one - there should be several exclamation points! A very pretty face indeed!!