Thoughts that written by ordinary woman who has been through lots in her life. There are the ups, the downs and the hurdles, but I manage. Through all that, I just lay my life to God. For the fun parts, I love dancing ( hip hop, street and LA style ), books, movies, eating, food, and just sleep!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Money..Money..

An old song by ABBA which trickles me..I know money isn't everything but I guess it's everyone's dream..especially me..single,live far from work and gym..I do need money.
Perhaps not so wealthy, at least for taxis is fine...

I work all night, I work all day, to pay the bills I have to pay
Ain't it sad
And still there never seems to be a single penny left for me
That's too bad
In my dreams I have a plan
If I got me a wealthy manI wouldn't have to work at all, I'd fool around and have a ball...
Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world
Money, money, money
Always sunnyIn the rich man's worldAha-ahaaa
All the things I could do
If I had a little money
It's a rich man's world
A man like that is hard to find but I can't get him off my mind
Ain't it sad
And if he happens to be free I bet he wouldn't fancy me
That's too bad
So I must leave, I'll have to goTo Las Vegas or Monaco ( well I can't afford to go to these places )
And win a fortune in a game, my life will never be the same...

No comments: