Thoughts that written by ordinary woman who has been through lots in her life. There are the ups, the downs and the hurdles, but I manage. Through all that, I just lay my life to God. For the fun parts, I love dancing ( hip hop, street and LA style ), books, movies, eating, food, and just sleep!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

YES Man!


Who would ever thought that Jim Carey's flick can be so inspirational. It's called Yes Man, a movie about a person who always says no to everything until he met his friend and invited him to his "yes" seminar. It changed him, he says yes to everthing and open him to new experiences.

This movie got me to another different perspective. I was asked to help making video documentary this Saturday. Seriously..I was ssooooo lazy. It was Saturday and I need some rest, not to think the place is far from my house. I'd rather at home sleeping.

But I said yes though, telling myself there would be something good come up. And..well..I was right! Everything was smooth and just like I'd expected things would be.

Glad to say yes, even it was hard to do it at first.

No comments: