Thoughts that written by ordinary woman who has been through lots in her life. There are the ups, the downs and the hurdles, but I manage. Through all that, I just lay my life to God. For the fun parts, I love dancing ( hip hop, street and LA style ), books, movies, eating, food, and just sleep!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fake It Until You Make It

"Fake it until you make it" heard and read this saying quite often when I was in brokenhearted mode. But then, I guess almost everyday I'm faking my emotion.

In the last few days, I've been faking how happy I'm about my friend's engagement. Well, frankly speaking..I was just being polite and nice, the real truth is I'm dang jealous! I'm surrounded with people who are getting married and I'm stuck in the middle. Thank God I have my iPod and laptop, so I can pretend playing with them or being busy with work.

Do I need to feel bad because being jealous? How can this negativity seems clinging over me ? Am I turning into a fake person?

I'm still dang in love with him and I'm faking that I'm not....
I pretend to be interested with the subject as if I'm not jealous..I'm faking it!!

Am I bad???

No comments: