Thoughts that written by ordinary woman who has been through lots in her life. There are the ups, the downs and the hurdles, but I manage. Through all that, I just lay my life to God. For the fun parts, I love dancing ( hip hop, street and LA style ), books, movies, eating, food, and just sleep!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Envy

photo courtesy :tommcmahon.typepad.com
Envy : an emotion that occurs when a person lacks another's superior quality, achievement or possesion ( wikipedia )
Envy..it's a feeling that I'm right now. I'm envy to my 2 friends. Both are getting married and now having holiday in Europe. Whilst I'm still here, still not knowing where this relatonship leads to. But it change a little to something better.
Yes, I do know it's very toxic emotion thus I'm trying to get out from it. I'm counting my blessings this holiday. Nothing big, but small blessings will do. So wish me luck. I don't want to be one envy bitch.

No comments: