Thoughts that written by ordinary woman who has been through lots in her life. There are the ups, the downs and the hurdles, but I manage. Through all that, I just lay my life to God. For the fun parts, I love dancing ( hip hop, street and LA style ), books, movies, eating, food, and just sleep!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday Night Scracth

Okay, at this moment I don't have any shoulder to cry on. I'm sad, I feel bored, I feel nothing to look forward to, nothing excites me. Well, I can only bite the bullet and face the reality. The entertainment I have is gym. I'm not a big fan of jogging or run on the treadmill. Chasing my favorite instructor is nothing but tiring, far and expensive. My relationship is not moving anywhere. I didn't get extra money for supervising the exam. Shitty huh?

My only choice is the gym at Pondok Indah Mall. Not many options for dance classes. But what can I do? So treadmill and all those free weights are my shoulder to cry on at this moment ( except at home ).

I'm sleepy now. Not so a wonderful day but at least I went to the gym and burnt some calories. Just my way to get through this.

No comments: