Thoughts that written by ordinary woman who has been through lots in her life. There are the ups, the downs and the hurdles, but I manage. Through all that, I just lay my life to God. For the fun parts, I love dancing ( hip hop, street and LA style ), books, movies, eating, food, and just sleep!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Holiday, Envy, Emotional Ride and Birthday

Finally it's holiday for me. No work for 4 weeks and it's starting now!! I have no idea for my holiday this year. Wish could go travelling. But no money *hiks* ..anyone want to donate for my travelling???

As for envy, yeah..yeah..I got envy with my two friends who are so lucky to go to europe for free. But I remind myself with this quote "Envy is an art counting other's blessing"..well perhaps I'll get lucky in other things. Let's pray for it.

Emotional ride : it's all about him again but I can't describe it in here because I'm clueless as well. But one thing I know..it takes one hell of effort to make this thing work, otherwise I'd be left hanging. And oh..while I'm writing this I got burst of jealousy.

My birthday is coming soon!!! Happy for will be receiving birthday presents ( I hope ). Another part is I'm getting older.

But...you knoww...I will definetely try to be happy, enjoy whatever in front of me. I may not be in Europe rite now but I will be fine. Jakarta is not so bad after all.

No comments: