Thoughts that written by ordinary woman who has been through lots in her life. There are the ups, the downs and the hurdles, but I manage. Through all that, I just lay my life to God. For the fun parts, I love dancing ( hip hop, street and LA style ), books, movies, eating, food, and just sleep!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

In Need Of Shoulder To Cry On *sob*

A song from one of my childhood idol : Tommy Page. Is there anyone can offer this? The part I want most : Side by side with you till the end...Whoooaaaaa..I want to cry nowww...*sob*

Shoulder To Cry On
Life is of lots up and downs
But the distance feels further
When it's headed to the ground
And there's nothing more painful
Than to let your feeling take, you down
It's so hard to know
The way you feel inside
When there's many thoughts
But you might feel better
If you let me walk with you, by your side
And when you need a shoulder to cry on
When you need a friend to rely on
And when the whole world's gone
You won't be alone, cos I'll be there
All of the times
When everything is wrong
And you're feeling like there no use going on
You can't give it up, I'll help you work it out
and carry on...
Side by side with you till the end
To firmly hold your hand
And when the whole world's gone, you always have my shoulder to cry on.....

No comments: