Thoughts that written by ordinary woman who has been through lots in her life. There are the ups, the downs and the hurdles, but I manage. Through all that, I just lay my life to God. For the fun parts, I love dancing ( hip hop, street and LA style ), books, movies, eating, food, and just sleep!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Between Two Choices

These two questions always popping in my head : pursuing dream as a writer or having a job that I've been dreading ? It's not really the job that is bad. I need more challenge and I know I can do it. Another reason is perhaps I'm getting older, the distance from my work to house is quite far and pretty tiring these days. But the core is I REALLY NEED THIS CHALLENGE!

I'm listing down the positives and the negatives, if I resign and pursuing dream instead. The only thing I stay in this job is because it pays the bill.

Is it all about believe?If I believe I can do it then I can do it? Would it be true ?

No comments: