Thoughts that written by ordinary woman who has been through lots in her life. There are the ups, the downs and the hurdles, but I manage. Through all that, I just lay my life to God. For the fun parts, I love dancing ( hip hop, street and LA style ), books, movies, eating, food, and just sleep!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Saturday Night Blog

It's drizzling outside and clock shows 6 minutes to 9.
Let me tick what I've done : laundry..check...clean the bathroom..check...clean the fans...check...mopping the floor..check...kitty nap..check

Still thinking about my dream shoes, when I checked yesterday just 1 pair left..hiks..hiks..sob....there's another pair but more expensive.

My younger sister just was being little bit annoying with her attitude.

Kinda sad, waiting his phone call, really miss him a lot, miss having someone to share with.

No comments: