Thoughts that written by ordinary woman who has been through lots in her life. There are the ups, the downs and the hurdles, but I manage. Through all that, I just lay my life to God. For the fun parts, I love dancing ( hip hop, street and LA style ), books, movies, eating, food, and just sleep!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

POP CORN...POP...POP...CORN

In my dream, I want him to be with me everyday, relaxing together on weekends, all the romantic things. But..ummm since I think we are in "no string attached" kind of relationship thus I have to use my time wisely and need activity to occupy my mind.

And today, I came up with making pop corn! Yes, I think I'm mastering how to make pop corn in an old fashioned way. And today,I have figured out how to make the caramel pop corn that sold in supermarket. After few trials of course. Now I gain another ability!

Thingking to make it as small business....hmm...*daydreaming mode on*

Trial and error


Packed and ready to be sold

Two different flavours : plain and caramel




No comments: