Thoughts that written by ordinary woman who has been through lots in her life. There are the ups, the downs and the hurdles, but I manage. Through all that, I just lay my life to God. For the fun parts, I love dancing ( hip hop, street and LA style ), books, movies, eating, food, and just sleep!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Gloomy Sunday


*Sigh* I feel so sad today. Went to the gym and joined body combat but still feel sad. Seems the dark cloud clinging over me today. I miss having someone for shoulder to cry on. I miss having someone to share everything with.

Feeling empty and lonely. The class was fun and my weight training was okay but as soon I get to the locker..the sad feeling just bursted again.

I feel tired faking myself to be happy. I just want to cryy..just want to cry. I'm only human being..I can't be happy all the time. And when I'm sad I need somebody to lean on with open arms for my shoulder to cry on.

1 comment:

Lance said...

Alia,
I'm may not be geographically close to you, but know that doesn't mean I don't care. I do. I want to see you happy and fulfilled in life. You've got a virtual shoulder...should you ever need it.