Thoughts that written by ordinary woman who has been through lots in her life. There are the ups, the downs and the hurdles, but I manage. Through all that, I just lay my life to God. For the fun parts, I love dancing ( hip hop, street and LA style ), books, movies, eating, food, and just sleep!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

When Heart Chooses


In the moment we wake up or starting the day we are faced with choices. What clothes should I wear today? What do I do with my hair ? and more Do we get to decide today is happy day or not. Decisions have to be made. Our life experience, knowledge, intuition etc will determine what choice we make.
It is our choice how our life or day would be.

This late afternoon on a treadmill, I made a choice. I probably let go a good opportunity and let somebody's heart down. But it was the decision I have to make. With this decision I might be the biggest loner in the world. I might be hurt. If it is so, then just be it. There would be no regret. I prefer to sort out my life first, I'm in the middle of rejoicing my gym moments which was gone for a while and having a blast exploring life. Beside that my heart still with him. Give me time to let go.

For those who say care about me..please have respect of my decision. If things turn bad, then offer me shoulder to cry on instead of "I told you so".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"No longer forward nor behind
I look in hope and fear;
But grateful take the good I find,
The best of now and here".

avalon said...

"No longer forward nor behind
I look in hope and fear;
But grateful take the good I find,
The best of now and here".

do what ur heart demand....leave the rest....