Thoughts that written by ordinary woman who has been through lots in her life. There are the ups, the downs and the hurdles, but I manage. Through all that, I just lay my life to God. For the fun parts, I love dancing ( hip hop, street and LA style ), books, movies, eating, food, and just sleep!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Always Workout Always Happy!!!

Posing before Body Pump class

Yeaappp...don't think I'm just sitting around, sobbing, regretting what had happened..ohh noooo....I'm not like that and I'm not pretending to be happy. I'm REALLY happy because I'm surrounded with good friends and positive people. Working out is one of the things that often take my sorrow away. I love the endorphin rush running through my vein. Here are mobile photos as real proof. I love my gym time at FX.

Almost time for Body Pump!


Having my plates,bar, and step ready for Body Pump class

No comments: