Thoughts that written by ordinary woman who has been through lots in her life. There are the ups, the downs and the hurdles, but I manage. Through all that, I just lay my life to God. For the fun parts, I love dancing ( hip hop, street and LA style ), books, movies, eating, food, and just sleep!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

With Allah is Whom I Want To Be With

I'm very touched with one of Sami Yusuf's song called : You Came To Me ( I put the lyric in the previous post ). The song really makes me cry, not cry for sadness but cry how great Allah is. How kind Allah is. How I'm just small as dust in front of Him. How I'm just weak human being without You. How I'm just nothing in this world with You.



When I feel hopeless, He gives me hope through prayers

Man's way leads to hopeless end, Allah's way leads to endless hope


When other human beings betray me, He always around

When reason reaches its peak and the souls of His lovers feel helpless and disabled, they grow restless and stretch their hands in supplication, seeking comfort for their burning souls. When every manner of search within their power has been consumed, the doorway to Him is opened.

- Al-Hujwiri, "The Kashf al-Mahjub"


When other human beings hurt me, He heals me

When other human beings break their promises, He keeps His Promises

When other human beings turn their love, He loves me always

Allah kindles the fire of love in the hearts of the chosen, so that their carnal selves are consumed. Once ignited the fire of longing never dies. That is the flame about which the Prophet said, "When Allah wills the good of his servant, He kindles a light of faith in his heart."

When they asked him what were the signs of that fire, he replied, "Deviation from the abode of vanity; progression toward the Eternal."

- Abu Sa'id, "Rabi'a the Mystic"


When other human beings find forgive is hard to do, He forgives my sins

He who transgresses or wrongs his own soul but then turns to Allah seeking forgiveness shall find Allah Forgiving, Merciful.

- Qur'an, An-Nisa, Surah 4:11

Praise to you yaa Allah....Allah Akbar
You are my creator, thus to You I shall return

No comments: