Thoughts that written by ordinary woman who has been through lots in her life. There are the ups, the downs and the hurdles, but I manage. Through all that, I just lay my life to God. For the fun parts, I love dancing ( hip hop, street and LA style ), books, movies, eating, food, and just sleep!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Ultimate Peace !!

Yeah I should have written about my ultimate peace a long time ago. But I've been busy. So this is the time.

Yeah, I proudly announce *dancing with joy* that I have reached my ultimate peace. Yes it's ultimate peace. I stop missing him. No more tears. No more drama. No more crawling back at him. My life is soooooooooooooooo much better without him around. So much much better. I feel so light like a feather, flying. I'm alive again. My life is wonderful without him. All my friends are very happy that I'm no longer with him.

So far no relationship..I'm not in hurry though. I'm enjoying my moment, living to the fullest. Life is too short just regretting John Tucker. I'm free from evil person like him, heartless, full of lies, deceits. I'm very happy I'm FREE !! I'm living in peace.

No comments: