Thoughts that written by ordinary woman who has been through lots in her life. There are the ups, the downs and the hurdles, but I manage. Through all that, I just lay my life to God. For the fun parts, I love dancing ( hip hop, street and LA style ), books, movies, eating, food, and just sleep!

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Christmas, Happy Time @ Central Park

It's Christmas Day, and of course I don't have to go to work. Luckily, there is special Christmas class at Celebrity Fitness Central Park : 2.5 hours of dancing class!! The dress code is of course all about Christmas. BTW, I don't celebrate Christmas but it's always fun to join the hype! With my awesome dance mate Mega, we traveled all the way to western part of Jakarta. And it's all worth it! The class was super fun, great choreography and great people there. Now..I can't wait to have another special class for New Year still at Celebrity Fitness Central Park.

The Pictures are in random order...2.5 hours of dancing surely tiring!! and we were busy taking pictures.


among the presents

Front of gigantic christmas tree


@dance studio

big posers!

Stolen presents

Yo!!!

locker's poser

No comments: