Thoughts that written by ordinary woman who has been through lots in her life. There are the ups, the downs and the hurdles, but I manage. Through all that, I just lay my life to God. For the fun parts, I love dancing ( hip hop, street and LA style ), books, movies, eating, food, and just sleep!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Praise to Allah The Most Glorious and The Most Merciful

“I asked God for strength that I might achieve. I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey. I asked for health that I might do greater things. I was given infirmity that I might do better things. I asked for riches that I might be happy. I was given poverty that I might be wise. I asked for power that I might have the praise of men. I was given weakness that I might feel the need of God. I asked for all things that I might enjoy life. I was given life that I might enjoy all things. I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I hoped for. Almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered. I am, among all men, most richly blessed.”

-anonymous-


Early January 2009, John Tucker betrayed me for second time. My heart sank but I found my lost love to Allah. I praised Him, asked for greater help. I found peace within. Afterwards, my love for Him never fade.

Last August, he betrayed me again. BIG TIME! There's no choice beside turning to Allah. This time I prayed big. In silence I talk to Him. He touched my soul once again. Whenever my heart in pain I praise Him with His beautiful names.

His beautiful names called Asmaul Husna. He has 99 names. But the names I most reiterate are :
- Yaa Rahman = The Most Merciful
So He will give me His Mercy for the sins I have done

- Yaa Rahiim = The most Compassionate
So He will always loves me

- Yaa Sabuur = The most Patient, the Enduring
So He will give me patience that I need to face all the troubles

- Yaa Wadud = The Affectionate, the Loving
So I will always be loved by Him, surround with Love.

I love Allah, there's no God but He. To Him I lay my life.

No comments: